- Black Market Dealings
- Weapons Trade
- Weapons Manufacturing
- Explosives Manufacturing
- Drugs Trade
- Drugs Manufacturing
- Bounty Hunting
- Home Invasion
- Extortion, Blackmail and Hijacking
- Theft and Exportation
- Illegal Salvaging
- Vehicle Theft
- Chop Shop
- Miscellaneous Dealings
- Entertainment and Gambling
- Violence and Mayhem
|Commander-in-Chief||Sigma / Silas Magnat|
Chief of Staff
Head of the Staff Registration Commission
|Silver Arrow / Randolin Monk|
Chief of Operations
|Crimson Bayleaf / Octavio Wilson|
Chief of Domestic Affairs
Head of the Galahad Arms Secret Intel Corps.
|Scope Hound / Warren Kodac|
Chief of Relations
Head of the Fulcrum Operative Enrollment Office
|Red Dragon / Raol Angelus|
|Chief Weapons Design||Tinker Sergeant / Sinbad Gualock|
Galahad Arms Secret Intel Corps.
The Galahad Arms Secret Intel Corps. (G.A.S.I.C) is a faction in charge of infiltration, and in some cases, robbery.
Fulcrum Operative Enrollment Office
The Fulcrum Operative Enrollment Office (F.O.E) is the Galahad Arms' non-Novalian recruitment office, run by Raol Angelus. The F.O.E are in charge of gaining outside allies for the Arms.
- Bellamy Razul
Staff Registration Commission
The Staff Registration Commission (S.R.C) is the Galahad Arms' means of employing small companies to work for or with them. This is achieved by either dealership, simple recruitment and blackmail. The S.R.C ensures that each of its enrolled officers provide some of their earnings to the Galahad Arms.
- Ebark Sandus (CEO of Sandworks Tobacco Incorporated)
- John Drummond (Editor-in-Chief of Avalon Times)
- Unidentified Chairman of Mister Bigg's Candy Emporium
- Unidentified Curator of the Galahad Imperial Library
- Unidentified CEO of Mobius Corporation
- Unidentified CEO of Gladraggs Limited
- Unidentified Proprietor of Dusktown Supermart
- Unidentified Chairman of Eight and Co. Watches
- Lawrence Chadwell
- V. Arcade Star Casino, Galahad
- Percival Fortress, Atlas
- Dusktown, Carta
- Death's Watch
Strengths and Weaknesses
- The Galahad Arms utilise several factions in order to maintain steadier control over its influences.
- The Galahad Arms directly serve the government of Novalia, under King Hardware I.